Y. Bhg Dato’ Othman Bin Jusoh, Independent Non-executive Chairman, Born in 1948
- Currently Independent Non-executive Chairman of PUC Founder (MSC) Berhad
- Currently hold directorships of RHB Asset Management Sdn Bhd, RHB Islamic international Asset Management Sdn Bhd, RHB Insurance Berhad, Redhot Media Sdn Bhd, EPP Solution Sdn Bhd, MaxGreen Energy Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Ausscar Group Sdn Bhd), Founder Qube Sdn Bhd, Wealth Pursuit Sdn Bhd and Oscar Wealth Advisory Sdn Bhd
- Former Chairman of TH Technologies Sdn Bhd, Former Group Chief Executive of Malaysian Kuwaiti Investment Co. Sdn Bhd, Former Executive Director of Asian Development Bank, Former Chief Executive Officer of National Higher Education Fund and Former Non Executive Director of Asia Media Grownth Berhad.
- Previously held various Senior positions with Malaysian Government Ministry of Finance
- Bachelor of Economics (Honours) in Analytical Economics from the University of Malaya and Masters in Business Administration (Finance) from the University of Oregon, USA.
Mr. Liew Peng Chuen, Independent Non-executive Director, Born in 1948
- Currently an Independent Non-executive Director of Resource Holding Management Limited (LSE: RHM)
- Has more than 30 years experience in the Malaysian media industry
- Former Group Managing Director and Group Chief Executive Officer of Nanyang Press Holding Berhad (“NPHB”) (Bursa Malaysia: 3964); Former Group Chief Editor of the Star Publication (M) Berhad group (Bursa Malaysia: 6084); Former Group Chief Executive of the Sin Chew Media Group (Bursa Malaysia: 5090).
- Admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in 1989
Mr. Nathaniel Grant David Sherick, Independent & Non-executive Director, Born in 1943
- Currently Independent non-executive director of Resource Holding Management Limited (LSE:RHM) and Macromac Plc (LSE:MACC)
- Former Director of Risk Management and Legal Services within Thus Plc; Former Director of Group Fraud Control & Revenue Assurance for Cable & Wireless plc (C&W), worldwide Regional Chief of Internal Audit and Security Asia Pacific (C&W) and Chief of Group Internal Audit & Security for Hong Kong Telecommunications Ltd
- Held several posts at various academic institutions in both United Kingdom and Hong Kong.
- A Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and a Member of Hong Kong Chapter of American Society for Industrial Security and was a Senior Superintendent in the Royal Hong Kong Auxiliary Police Force
- A Fellow Member of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants in England and Wales; a Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors; Served on the International Advanced Technology Committee and the International Relations Committee; Was the first Chairman and founder member of the Forum for International Irregular Network Access (FIINA).
Mr. Cheong Chia Chou, Group Managing Director, Born in 1975
- Appointed as Non-independent Non-executive Director on 14 April 2016, then re-designated as Group Managing Director on 1 December 2016
- Started his first venture with GeoFoto Pte Ltd in 1999, with aims to commercialise various technologies developed from NUS. Subsequently, sold an online photo printing solution to Fujifilm in 2001.
- Joined Systems@Work Pte Ltd (later acquired by WireCard) as the Solution Director which focuses on developing and enhancing mobile application for online payment.
- Mr. Cheong is the founder, director and major shareholder of Pictureworks Holdings (M) Sdn Bhd and its subsidiaries where he is responsible for the strategic direction of the company, which has operations in seven countries and its headquarters in Singapore.
- Master’s in Computer Science, National University of Singapore (“NUS“)
Mr. Hiew Wai Yoon, Executive Director, Born in 1974
- Appointed as the Executive Director cum Group Chief Executive Officer of PUCF on 18 April 2016
- Leads the operations and strategic direction with full responsibility for bottom line factors including long range planning and restructuring and streamlines the current business activities and identify new business opportunities
- Joined RHM and EPP, wholly owned subsidiaries of PUC Founder (MSC) Berhad, from April 2006 till present. Previously was appointed as Acting Group Deputy Chief Executive Officer in March 2016 till April 2016
- First Class Degree Honour in Bachelor of Business Administration from University Putra Malaysia in 2007 and Master of Business Administration from University Utara Malaysia in 2010
Mr. Cheong Tze Wai, Executive Director, Born in 1980
- Appointed as the Executive Director cum Group Chief Operating Officer of PUCF on 18 April 2016
- Joined Via Communications Network Berhad (“VCN”) as an Analyst Programmer where he co-headed the company’s research and development team in 2000. Also served as VCNs Product Consultant in 2001, and Business Manager in 2002, and left the company in 2003.
- In 2003, joined Nanyang Online Sdn Bhd as Senior Executive of Business Development, and was transferred to RHM in June 2004 as part of the management buy-out of Nanyang Online by RHMG and promoted to Business Development Manager in 2005 where he played a key role in the strategic formation and development of the company’s new business units and profit centres such as its public relations and new media divisions, and played a key role in the development of the AxChange business model.
- In 2007, was transferred to RHMG with the designation of Assistant Vice President, Corporate Development, where he was primarily responsible for assisting the directors in RHML listing on the AIM Market, London Stock Exchange. After the listing of RHML in September 2008, he was promoted to Vice President, Corporate Development, and subsequently to Senior Vice President, Corporate Development in 2011, a position he held until 2013
- Following the completion of PUCF reverse takeover by RHML in January 2014, he was appointed as the Group Senior Vice President of both RHML and PUCF where he has been principally involved in the strategic planning and implementation of the Groups business growth and expansion under direction of the Group Managing Director.
- Plays a key role in all corporate activities of both RHML and PUC Founder (MSC) Berhad, and oversees new business developments
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree in Computing and Information Systems, from the Staffordshire University, United Kingdom