Datuk Oh Chong Peng
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (“ICAEW”)
- Member of the Malaysian Accounting Standard Board (“MASB”)
- Council member and past president of the Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“MICPA”)
- Non-Executive Chairman of Alliance Financial Group Berhad (Bursa Malaysia: 2488), one of the 8 anchor banks in Malaysia whose shareholder amongst many includes Temasek Holdings Ltd (the investment arm of the Singapore government)
- Also holds non-executive directorships in other Malaysian listed companies such as STAR Publications (Malaysia) Berhad (Bursa Malaysia:6084) and British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad (Bursa Malaysia: 4162)
Mr. Nathaniel Grant David Sherick, Independent & Non-executive Director, Born in 1943
- Currently Independent non-executive director of Resource Holding Management Limited (LSE:RHM) and Macromac Plc (LSE:MACC)
- Former Director of Risk Management and Legal Services within Thus Plc; Former Director of Group Fraud Control & Revenue Assurance for Cable & Wireless plc (C&W), worldwide Regional Chief of Internal Audit and Security Asia Pacific (C&W) and Chief of Group Internal Audit & Security for Hong Kong Telecommunications Ltd
- Held several posts at various academic institutions in both United Kingdom and Hong Kong.
- A Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and a Member of Hong Kong Chapter of American Society for Industrial Security and was a Senior Superintendent in the Royal Hong Kong Auxiliary Police Force
- A Fellow Member of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants in England and Wales; a Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors; Served on the International Advanced Technology Committee and the International Relations Committee; Was the first Chairman and founder member of the Forum for International Irregular Network Access (FIINA).
Mr. Cheong Chia Chieh, Managing Director, Born in 1971
- Currently Group Managing Director of both Resource Holding Management Limited (LSE: RHM) and PUC Founder (MSC) Berhad, he is also a board member of a number of Red Media Asia ltd’s subsidiaries
- Appointed as a Consultant of Nanyang Press Holdings Berhad (NPHB), Appointed as the Chief Executive Officer for Nanyang Online Sdn Bhd and appointed as a strategic investment consultant of NPHB and was also the chairman of its group marketing committee as well as an executive committee member of its group circulation committee.
- He was a committee member of the Selangor Economic Action Council where he was involved in promoting investments and industry development opportunities in the Selangor state
- Awarded “The World Chinese Young Entrepreneurs Award” by the 6th World Summit of Chinese Entrepreneurs; Awarded “The Emerging Category Award” of Malaysia’s Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year® 2009
- Appointed as the Ambassador of Myanmar Tourism Federation International Division in Malaysia
- Master in Business Administration from the Southern California University, USA, since 2001.