Full Scholarship Program
The Full PUC Founder Scholarship Program will be awarded to students entering their undergraduate degree program. This scholarship is the Group’s effort to cultivate the next generation of leaders which makes up the future of the country.
Scope of the Scholarship
- PUC Founder will provide a 100% scholarship to a full-time student that is about to enter their first year of their accounting major degree program
- The selected student shall be bonded to PUC Founder to serve out the Student’s bond for a total period of no less than (3) years
- Upon completing the Scholarship, Student will be employed as an Account Executive within PUC Founder
Requirement and Eligibility
This Scholarship only accepts Malaysian citizens.
Field(s) of study:
Degree majoring in Accounting
Eligibility: Minimum 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent at Pre University level i.e. Diploma/STPM/IB, or 3A’s for A-levels/Foundation
Selection Announcement for PUC Founder Scholars
Every year, applicants will apply online for PUC Founder scholarship once they have their acceptance letter from the University, the application period will end fifteen (15) working days before the registration date. The selected applicants will be announced five (5) working days before the registration date.
Number of Grantees
The total number of scholars who will be selected to receive our scholarship will be posted with the “Application Results” on our website each year.
Individuals who are already receiving another scholarship and/or does not meet the minimum requirements will not be considered as candidates for our scholarship
Ages 25 and under for those applying for this scholarship
General Selection Process:
There are two steps in the selection process:
- Initial Assessment (application form with all the required supporting certified documents)
- Interview with PUC Founder Scholarship committee
Scholars will be selected by PUC Founder after completing these two steps.
Applications and supporting documents must be sent to PUC Founder Scholarship by email no later than two (2) months before the official semester begins, PUC Founder endeavors to reply each applicant as an acknowledgement of receipt of their application within ten (10) working days. Subject to the receipt of final transcripts, incomplete applications will not be evaluated. All applications received by PUC Founder are considered private and confidential and will be reviewed only by PUC Founder Scholarship Committee